Part Time Administration Assistant
About the position
We are looking for a Part Time Administration Assistant to join our Tauranga office. Your responsibilities will be varied and include all general office administrative support and covering reception when required.
The job includes but is not limited to:
- Maintaining client and other data base information
- Preparation of cover documentation for sending to clients
- Assisting with onboarding clients
- Contacting clients for records
- Scanning of source documents and appropriate filing and uploading of files
The successful applicant will have:
- Solid computer skills, including being proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Flexibility to adapt your working day to support colleagues and clients
- While no formal qualifications are required for this position a business administration qualification would be an advantage
- Timeliness, responsibility, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Prior administration experience would be an advantage
This is a part time role – 5 hours per day - 25 hours per week. Hours will be between 8.30 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Additional Points to Note
The ability to communicate well with the team and clients is essential so we require a covering letter and CV/Resume to be included in your application.
This role is an administrative role and would not suit someone studying an alternative career. It would not suit someone looking for an entry level role in an accounting firm. Your administrative and customer service skills are what we need.
If you are who we are looking for please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com